Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Celeboutique Release!


Hello! I'm back, unbanned and appreciating my laptop more than ever!

Seems like quite a lot's been happening on stardoll in my absence. Trust me to miss the exciting release of a new clothing line. Celeboutique is back! With Avril starting the celebrations with a fabulous (*Opinions in comment section please!) collection. Here's a spoilers image!


I actually think the collection is half-decent. A bit rocker chick and punk, but I could wear the skirt, top or hoodie. Skirt provided it was a party. The dresses are a bit much for me, but I adore the black studded boots. They are oh-so couture and high fashion, I just had to have them! The other two pairs, the sneakers, and wedged sneakers are okay-ish but I wouldn't buy them.
Bonus! - The Black Studded Boots are almost identical to the LE boots released earlier in the starplaza.
Yours -
KELLiE♥ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment