Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Limited Edition



I'm sure you are all familiar with the LE (Limited Edition) brand, and know that it's always super-expensive and very popular. Well the latest 'LE' is a small display of bags, and I don't think you're going to be very pleased with the 'collection'. Here's a screenshot :


Not exactly what you had in mind? - I thought so. So, although they're not absolutely hideous, their price tags are. Ranging from $25-50, the price makes them oh-so more un-appealing. The design isn't gorgeous, the price tag is nawt pretty and so they'd make top of the list of my Notbuys.

The only kind-of nice design is the paint splattered one, but I still wouldn't wear it. The other designs are okay-ish, but the parrot bag is a little too much for me. Shall I get a virtual paper bag for you to throw up in?!

And to finish it all off, they labelled them LE. Just to get us all excited for nothing. And if anyone buys them 'cause the label says LE, it's not even real - they'll be sitting in the starplaza for a couple of days, with unlimited quantity! I smell a rip-off!

Yours -

KELLiE♥ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment